Over the next five to ten years Hayai will build fiber-to-the-premises infrastructures in India and the USA, and is open to exploring possibilities in Cuba, Latin America, Central Asia, Africa and the Middle East. In select areas of each country, the company will also employ next-generation wireless infrastructure and joint ventures to reach the largest possible audience.
Hayai's USPs are multi-faceted:
- In India, Hayai has developed the right pricing model to cater for the Indian palette, offering high speeds, excellent value for money, simplified billing and superior customer service.
- In the USA, Hayai wants to be a "no-nonsense provider" by eliminating hidden caveats (taxes and fees), simplifying biling and improving the customer experience (as existing players have extremely poor reputations, with the two largest cable companies having the #1 and #2 spots for "most hated companies in America" according to polls).
Even though the project’s Total Lifetime Cost is almost $70 billion, Hayai's investment and business model minimizes upfront investments: less than $2.5B is required before we reach the Break Even Point.
- We believe in building long lasting relationships with customers and partners
- We lead the industry in market responsiveness and flexibility.
- We are unequivocally committed to creating value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, investors, partners, vendors and the community.
Please log in to see Hayai's results, performance indicators & quarterly reports.
Learn more about investing in Hayai.